- Desde Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ofP5nOPhE&feature=youtu.be
Terminologia deportiva - Nivel 1 (Bloque común). Trabajo "Los materiales en tu deporte"
My name is Jaume Pons Bestard, I am 24 years old and my specialty is football.
I have been football player for 14 years, and currently I am football coach. I began playing football when I was 5, because I found it an amazing sport and I really loved it. And, currently, I am football coach because I love teaching football and working with groups of people.
- This is a football pitch, where the football matches take place.
- This is artificial turf, where the football matches are played in, in almost all football pitches of the island.
- This is a line, which limits the football pitch.
- This is the goal area, used by the goalkeeper in order to restart the match.
- This is the penalty area, from where football players keep the penalties.
- … and this is the penalty point.
- This is a corner, where the corner kick takes place.
- This is a ball, which is essential in order to play football.
- These are boots, which are the footwear used by football players.
- This is a whistle, which is used by the referee in order to indicate the actions, which are without the rules.
- This is the touch line, where the football players throw-in, in order to restart the game.
- This is a player, the main actor of the football.